Contessica Ryans

Monday, September 04, 2006

Good enough for me

I must admit that I am quite satisfied with how my blog has turned out. I admit that when it comes to computers I don't know that much - it took me a day and a half to figure what to do, sad but true. Like I promised (did I?) I have added a section where you can see how my current works in progress are coming along. I find that almost frightening now because I can't say well I have two more chapters because everyone will now if that is true or not. Anyhow I see my surgeon on Wednesday (I am not looking forward to this at all) - hmm I wonder what he will think of my new shoes or on second thought it is probably better not to know. Besides that my life is quiet and oh, so dull. Have fun everyone.

Posted by Contessica :: 8:57 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------