Contessica Ryans

Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday is here TGIF!!!

Wow it is once again friday, the week just seemed like it was never going to end. Hmm, now what am I going to do today do some writing (of course), take a shower and a nap (yup I said it a nap - sad but true.) Going out for dinner with my mom and grandma and then get ready for the Cobblestone chat. Just in case no one knows what I am talking about every friday night at around 7 central the e-publisher has a chat, it is always tons of fun and more than likely has a contest or two. To get to the chat just go to http://www.cobblestone-press.com/index.htm then after checking out the new releases look just above the welcome to Cobblestone press where it says home and etc. at the end there will be news and chat and from there it is so easy to get to the chat.

Anyway I am for that dread but most welcome nap, have fun.

Posted by Contessica :: 12:02 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------