Contessica Ryans

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

No internet until friday

Yup the title says it all. My internet connection is working fine but the cord is broken and won't stay in the back of my laptop A.J. Yes my laptop has a name A.J stands for Augustus Julian did I mention that I am an eccentric and go to the beat of my own drum lol - well now you know, almost makes you wonder what I am going to name my desktop when I get it in the next three months *hopefully*. For an added bonus I am joining RWA in about a month I still have a few more questions but it looks good too me it is an early christmas present from two friends. I am calling the Toronto Romance writers next week to get all my questions answered. I want to know what exactly I do and so forth. But I also want to join a few on-line divisions like the one for historical romance and passionate ink. That is it for today it is a pain to hold this cord in the back of the laptop and type grrr. I will update my word count bars on Saturday and I want to say how sorry I am that I missed the chat on Friday (I don't think anyone missed me anyway but I hate saying one thing and end up not doing it). My net was down for an hour and then I ended up being dragged out for ice cream that was only supposed to take ten minutes and ended up being an hour.

Posted by Contessica :: 2:01 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------