Contessica Ryans

Friday, September 15, 2006

I am back with my writing progress

Ok, first thing I got to say is you can get a lot of work done without the internet - almost makes me re-think the whole wireless thing. Anyway I have done some work on all projects except for The Past and the Present - I was just not in the mood for it this week I suppose. I am a little surprised that Come to Me is going so well I think that if I keep this pace on it will be finished way before it's due date. If you haven't noticed I have two new projects on the go - After the Rain came to me I think on Tuesday and I already have two stories after it so I have another series coming. The Past and the Present is the first of five planned stories I think I will add a progress bar for book two in the series, Hidden Secrets - I know not as creative as some of my other titles but I love the titles for book three and five - the title for book is still undecided I have three ideas for it though.

Forbidden Pleasures, now what can I say about that. The idea came to me on Monday just when my wire or cord was beginning to get annoying I was checking out the Avon fan lit site. If you haven't been there I highly reccommend it - anyway it is basically a writing robin that is just starting where everyone writes a chapter and they are voted on to see which one wins to be part of the story. I was deciding if I wanted to give it a try and went to my word to work on an idea and instead of a traditional regency story idea I came up with something a little different. It is still a historical and in the regency period but a little spicier and I like it lol. Don't get me wrong I am going to give it a go at the story for Avon fan lit but I will wait to see how they decide to start it lol.

Anyway I might post on the weekend but then again I might not I have to go through my email still (3000 messages) hopefully half of them will be junk but then again last time most of it wasn't lol.

Posted by Contessica :: 8:17 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------