Contessica Ryans

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Another Day, Another Issue (whatever)

I can't stand it my life makes some soap operas jealous- I am sure everyone has said or thought this at least once in their lives. It has been decided that I am moving again this will be the fourth time in fourteen months, I am so tired of it. It seems like when I finally get everything somewhat settled I go again. Packing and unpacking, changing the address on my health card and etc. Grrr, it is almost enough to drive anyone insane! But this time it will be worth it the beginning of my life as I will know it! Ok, so perhaps that is a little too dramatic but seriously I start physio in a hospital soon and hopefully not long after that I can move on with my life. Like to date for example and so forth. But with a move looming ahead of me it looks like I won't be getting as much writing as I would like to get done- don't you just hate it when life interferes. Anyway that is my short and somewhat boring entry for now.

Posted by Contessica :: 9:06 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------