Contessica Ryans

Thursday, December 21, 2006

No internet for a month was torture

Forget water torture and all those evil gadgets in dusty old castle basements of yore take away my internet for more than a week and I start to go insane. Seriously I could hardly sleep and when I did I woke up two hours later sweating like it was the middle of August instead of almost Canada in somewhat cold but still missing snow Canada. But I have a new computer and the net back and I am back in control again *insert evil laugh ending in a choking fit*. So to keep up the festive mood for New Years eve I will post the basic plot line of my short story that will be free for everyone to read on Valentine's day. I know it is two months away but I am beginning to realize that if I don't plan these little details out in advance then I might not be able to do anything *please don't let my net connection die please I have paid in advance so I will hound them to the ends of the earth if it does*.

Anyway off to go through my 28,000 emails *feel the pain*.

Posted by Contessica :: 6:57 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------