Contessica Ryans

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year!

Another year has come and is about to be done and what do I have to show for it. Hmm, I metal hip and tons of new projects in the works. My three finished novellas are sitting patiently on my laptop hard drive until I replace the battery and power cord. Most of this year was spent healing from my surgery and my planned trip to London next summer maybe put on hold since my other hip is at the point where I can only sit up for two hours before I have to lie down to give it a rest from the pain and stiffness. Grr, it would've been nice if I had any clue that anything was wrong with my good hip.

In the next week my works in progress are going to change a little since two of the projects are on my laptop pratically finished. I am going to work on my work getting out there in the big world this year and am even working on a project for the Amber Quill Heat Wave. I am not going to go for hard core this year instead I am going to stay in my comfort zone with somewhat graphic scenes but more on the sensual side than the actual romance erotica arena.

My baby the first book in a series of five will be ready to send to agents to look at in March and I am a little nervous at this thought but I am focused. I will get published this year in the big publishing houses and the e-publishers. Starting January 2nd I am also on a diet this year my goal is to lose about nine pounds a month (maybe not in January) but if I do still get to go to London in July I want to look my best. It would be quite nice to have a fling while I am there *cheeky grin*.

Anyway no matter what your goals are this year have a very happy new year and don't forget to read a good book or eighty lol.

~Contessica

Posted by Contessica :: 4:43 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------