Contessica Ryans

Thursday, July 05, 2007

I have seen the light and it burns

Ok, I know that I have been a very bad girl and haven't posted in like forever but once again my life hasn't gone as planned. I am offically a vampire or at least a creature of the night I work until the wee hours in the morning on my writing and I found out the hard way that I do have an allergy and it is to sunlight of all things. Seriously I can just run from the car to the store and if the sun is out two hours later my exposed skin is red, itchy and burning. Sounds like your common household sun burn right? Except it takes me five minutes and I need medication to heal. If I don't take the medication the burn breaks open and starts to bleed it is not a pretty picture. Anyway onto more important news I know how to copy and paste here once again *yeah*.

Starting tonight this blog will become strictly for promos and the other such fun stuff. I am using my word press blog as my main personal blog so all upsets and so forth will be there- tons of fun like normal.

Posted by Contessica :: 5:36 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------