Contessica Ryans

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Valentine's Day and other stuff

I know that I don't have much of life - sad but true. My basic day is waking up, eating something, half an hour of excerising followed by a shower and getting dressed. Then I do dishes and write until dinner time. After diner I do dishes maybe watch an hour or two of tv and go back on the computer and that is my life story.

Ok now that I have gotten that off my chest I can't help but wonder what life would be like if I was normal and not classified as disabled. Perhaps I would have a career or be dating a good man or even married with a little one or two *sigh*. I guess it just isn't for me but it is times like these when the 35 mph winds are blowing around the building and I can't get out except to see my surgeon or doctor or once a month grocery shopping I kind of get depressed or moody.

Onto some nice stuff since I don't have a sweet heart *probably never will* and I am doing the Romance Divas E-book challenge I will have a short story posted here with a list of links to other blogs/websites with other Divas free stories to read. So if you don't have a sweet heart and that box of chocolates looks just too good but will ruin you diet that has actually been working. Resist the chocolate and pull up a chair instead with a mug of hot chocolate with whipped (a lot less calories than a box of chocolate) or a cup of tea and enjoy.

After I post the story and links I will not post for another week or so to let others read or look at the story without having to search for it.

Until later

Posted by Contessica :: 9:39 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------