Contessica Ryans

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Writing Progress

I haven't changed my progress bars but I will eventually some will be lower before (due to the laptop issue) and there will even be some new ones lol. I think I am going to color code them blue for main stream, pink for romance, red for the hotter stuff and some other color for my gothic/paranormal and historical stuff or something like that- still debating.

Anyway I got just under half of my project for the Amber Quill Heatwave done and I quite like it. It won't have a side bar though by the time I change them it will probably already be submitted lol. But it is a contemporary paranormal titled, Aroused and Cursed. Tease that I am that is all I am going to say at the moment I don't want to jinx it.

My piece for the Romance Divas e-book challenge is also coming along nicely I don't want it to be too long though so I may actually have to prune it a little so that it flows just right. Since I am going to be posting it here since I don't have a website as of yet - just need to see what the blogger rules are about steamy stories lol.

Besides Dangerous and Forbidden Pleasures I am now working on another historical - this one is only going to be novella length though. Now I really don't have much more to say except that I am going to London, England in July and I can't wait. Imagine the research I can get done there in my 12 night stay lol - and of course site seeing and all that good stuff.

Posted by Contessica :: 6:45 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------