Contessica Ryans

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Personal Deadlines

Ah, the joy of the personal deadline since I have no publishers as of yet when I write I make up my own deadlines to go by. Some are what the hell were you thinking deadlines and others are well anything goes lol. At the moment I have fourteen personal deadlines (since I can't seem to cut and paste on the net on my desktop yet my progress bars are stuck in limbo). My story that had been aimed for the Heatwave is a little too long - 12k too long to be exact and I love how it works. So that short now novella Aroused and Cursed will be polished off and sent to other publishers. I am kind of sad that I didn't make the Heatwave this year but I got a story that I really enjoy out of it so it isn't too bad and besides there is always next January.

Posted by Contessica :: 1:33 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------